Saturday, June 16, 2007

Strawberry Days Parade!!!

We had a GREAT time at the parade this morning! People smiled and waved and we even got some pictures! Everyone seemed to love the images on the wagons! All the kids and parents that joined us did an amazing job and we just want to Thank Everyone SO much! We have to run right now to shoot two weddings in Redstone so we didn't have time to even look at them yet, but tomorrow we will post them all up for everyone to see.


The photos are up and online! Click on a picture above to check out the gallery! Again, I want to thank all our firends and clients that participated and helped us out! With everything from lending wagons to walking with us! Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was hopeing to see our picture from strawberry days on here it was me and my daughter towards the end of the parade I know your probably busy but I would like to see it soon! Thank you, Crystal

Erin Cady said...

All the photos are at www.artandsoul.photoreflect.com under Strawberry Days Parade. Clicking one of the photos above will take you right to it to see if we caught you and your daughter! Feel free to e-mail me from artandsoulphoto.com as well! Thanks!