Saturday, September 8, 2007

Deana & Rolf- August 12th Wedding

Deana and Rolf were married at the beautiful Flying Dog Ranch in Carbondale. I've been waiting to shoot a wedding at this location! They have a beautiful pond and garden and of course great views of Mt. Sopris. The weather was hot, but nice all day, and we even had the pleasure of taking some pictures at Sunset.
Not to mention the fact that I really love Rolf & Deana. They are such amazing and wonderful people, and I just can't get over how happy I am for them. Rolf was one of the very first people I met when I moved to this valley! At the time, he was the director of catering at my college and was one of the first friendly faces I came to recognize! I always wondered when some lucky woman would snatch up Rolf and then there was Deana! Hurricane Katrina up-rooted her family and brought them here... and frankly the valley is brighter for it. :) I love you guys and wish you all the best in your journey together. So now that we are seriously past their wedding, I'm going to post up a couple of images! The entire wedding will hopefully be posted in a matter of days so stay tuned for many more images.

2 comments:

Gerald & Airika said...

Okay, so now 'm stalking your blog and have to tell you that these shots are gorgeous! The lighting on the first shot and on the image of the little girl in the doorway are breathtaking. Great work--I'm glad your post about that wedding drove me to your blog!

Anonymous said...

OMG how beautifully! I wish I could have been there. maybe I can come up this winter.
Love Ya,
Aunt Mary