Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Baby Photography!

A couple of weeks ago I was in Denver and went to visit friends and their new born baby. Of course we took pictures!! Crystal and I are working on their birth announcement right now and are hoping to finish it up tomorrow, so I'll have to post it when we're done. I just had to show off this image though cause it is just too much fun! He's just so adorable. We do have images of him awake too, but I was just working on these, so they are what you get to see right now. ;) I think this may be my favorite shot of tiny baby feet so far.
See, all these adorable babies is how I keep wanting to have one of my own out of my system! :) Now don't get me wrong, Darrell and I DO plan on having kids, but we have plenty of time. And by shooting lots of photos of babies I get all my little baby-itch-i-ness out. haha

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Erin I love the shot of the baby on the red chair. Talk to you soon.