Friday, August 1, 2008

i LOVE this!

So during the small ammount of time Darrell and I are actually home, we watch a TON of discovery channel. We don't really watch enough tv to keep track of any series shows (well, except Project Runway, but that is my own personal obsession) so all the stuff on DC allows us to watch any time at any part of any show, which is great! Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch, Shark Week... all of it, really.

Well they have been making awesome commercials lately. And you can ask my dad, but I usually mute commercials the instant they come on. But this one....! It makes my heart dance everytime! I will actually un-mute the tv and turn it up!! So I just wanted to share. :)


2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

we're discovery channel nuts!! love it!

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Okay, I have to say that I LOVE Project Runway. I also love The Deadliest Catch!
My husband wants to only subscribe to 3 channels and Discovery is one of them!
(I secretly want to become famous for the sole purpose of being a guest judge on Project Runway!)