Friday, June 12, 2009

Rachel & Jene's Wedding- River Valley Ranch


Rachel & Jene are a wonderful couple. It's always such an amazing thing to be a part of a couple's special day. I know I say that a lot, but that part never gets old for me! And being a part of their wedding, sharing in this time in their lives, just can't be understated. These two really do love each other and it showed every single time I saw them look at one another and smile. :)











There's nothing that gets me more than the father-daughter dance. *sigh* And the look on his face here just showed such amazing love for his little girl...



While I can usually hold back tears while the bride is dancing with her dad, this is what finally got me. Jerica, Rachel's daughter, (Like Erica, with a "J") and her new official dad had their first dance together as well. She was holding him so tight and Jene was just so visibly beaming and proud of his girl... I just couldn't hold back the tears. I have to admit, this was just about one of the sweetest things I've gotten to witness at a wedding.


There are of course, a MILLION more photos... well maybe not a million exactly, but there are a lot! :) If you'd like to be notified when the full gallery is ready for viewing, just shoot me an email.

To Jene & Rachel: I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness together. Thank you so much for asking me to be there with you.

2 comments:

ohana photographers said...

wow wow wow that first image erin!!

Gino Siller Photography said...

Beautiful images as always. Love the tears running down the face, that is so hard to capture.