Tuesday, August 7, 2007

July 28th Wedding- Nicole & Scott

***UPDATE***- The images are finally complete and ready to view. Thank you so much to everyone for being so incredibly patient and understanding as we haul through our edits here at the studio. CLICK HERE for the full image gallery! We also created a short slideshow as a little preview which you can still view. CLICK HERE for the slideshow.

The last weekend of July, my assistant Crystal and I had the pleasure of shooting Nicole and Scott's wedding. It was so funny, I had known Nicole through a work friend years ago while I was going to college for photography and we set up a meeting to talk about her wedding without even realizing exactly who we were talking to! When she arrived at the studio, all we could was laugh that we hadn't made the connection over the phone! So it is always fun to be excited about sharing in a couple's wedding day, but it was even more exciting than usual because I have known Nicole for awhile now.What a fun day! I knew quite a few of the guests and even some of the wedding party at this one, so it made for a very fun and different day. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so cooperative, even when I had silly requests they weren't so sure about. As I've started to sort through the images a little bit, it looks like we got some great stuff! I thought I would share just a few until I get all the way into them. We still have a few weddings to finish before this one, so we will let you know as soon as they are all ready! Congrats you two!

3 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

They're all so great, but the first picture is gorgeous! Great catch!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! We were so lucky to have you (you made us all look good) that's hard :)

Anonymous said...

god chick i want to see the pix! no i love you great job! let us know when your ready!!!