Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The top of the world! well.. almost

I had a wonderful time meeting Travis & Amber and their family. We drove up the backside of Ajax in Aspen and tromped around at picnic point to get images of their group. A very bright day, but we managed to get some great shots of the group. I have struggled with these images for some reason, because I think I have spent a little too much time trying to make the light as good as it can be. Harsh light can be very hard to deal with, especially during the summer months, but I think I was able to balance the light well. I also used this session to try out a new editing software. Well it made such a huge difference in the images, that I scapped the edit and started them all over again! (What on earth was I thinking?!?! But I think they turned out better and will be just that much easier to work with when I go to make prints) I hope you enjoy looking at your images, (finally!- I know it's been an awfully long time. Thank you for being so extremely patient) and thank you to everyone for all your cooperation that day! You seem like an amazing family and I feel very lucky to have gotten to meet you and I hope to see you all again!
The color here just doesn't seem to do the spot justice, by the way. It was truely an awsome spot! I'm so glad they picked it as their location for our shoot!

No comments: