Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another High School Senior- Megan

Slowly but surely I will get the senior photos that I took this year put up on the blog. hahaha! Megan just ordered some prints and I thought while I was working in them I would share a few! Megan was great because she was willing to climb anywhere in her nice shoes and dress for me, which just takes a lot of trust! We went up by the fish hatchery and went tromping off through a field for some of these shots. Thanks for being so adventurous with me, Megan! With it being winter, I've forgotten how much I miss the sun! I can't wait for spring...

1 comment:

adelina yosephine said...

Hi Erin!

I found your blog through OSP, and you've got amazing images!
I especially love the ones with flares.. I've been trying but never got any right. Do you use flash? would you mind sharing the recipe?