Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Viva Las Vegas! WooHoo!

las vegas

So I've begun packing my bags! This Friday my good friend Brynn & I will be shuffling off to Las Vegas for the largest photography trade show and convention in the country. WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) is a great organization for professionals and they put on quite the show. Over 10,000 photographers will be in Vegas this next week. We'll be checking out new products, buying new equipment, and taking classes on all the latest and greatest techniques in the biz. This is one of the way I try to stay up to date and fresh for all of my customers, and I can't wait! (and if it's warm enough- a morning by the pool wouldn't hurt either) Hopefully I'll be posting stories and photos along the way. I'll also be announcing new products and fun new options that we'll learn about at the show, so I'm excited to share that with everyone.That means I'll be out of the office from the 14th-21st. I know it's a long time, but I promise it's for a good cause. Crystal will be in mon/weds/fri for a few hours each day to try and help keep up with phone messages and I'll be working on e-mails from Vegas, but please try to bare with us. It will be a very hectic week and it may take us a little bit to get back to you. I hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

it was great meeting you at the LLV shoot! from now on i'll just introduce myself, "hi i'm david from ohana photography" haha!