Monday, April 28, 2008

Congratulations Kim & Nolan!

So this past Saturday was our official kick off for the 2008 spring/summer wedding season. Kim and Nolan were married at Beaver Creek Chapel and held their reception at the Donovan Pavilion in Vail. These two locations are beautiful! It was the first time I have shot a wedding at either and I just love them! Kim's mom was a little worried about the weather, but it turned out to be a beautiful spring day. I don't think we could have asked for much more considering the weather report was calling for snow! But, seriously, what a fun group! Everyone attending the wedding seemed so close, and considering these two have actually know each other since childhood, I can see why it seemed like one big family instead of two. :) The day was filled with laughter, a few tears, and some good 'ole fashioned cake squishing...! Kim and Nolan, I just want to say thank you for asking me to document your special day. Darrell and I both had a wonderful time (even though I know he's too quiet to show it) and we want to wish you all the happiness and love this life can bring you. Congratulations.... YAY! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots Erin. We love that Chapel in Bever Creek. Great to see you down in Denver. See ya soon.

Ross

Michael Wachniak said...

you guys rocked the house on this shoot! I love the shot of the girls together, and the shoe shot is sa-weeeet!

Are you sure you guys aren't canadian? :) HAHA just kiddin!! :)