Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Engagement Portraits

This past Saturday, I met Nicole & Mark in Grand Junction at Colorado National Monument to take some photos! Now the fun part of the story, is that I got lost trying to get there... (I hate google maps some days) and Nicole forgot her phone at home trying to rush out to meet me! So here I was desperately trying to find my way around and get a hold of them to let them know I was lost, and Nicole was just beside herself because she knew I was probably trying to get in touch with her! Oh what a mess- I told my husband I need a navigation system in my car! haha! But, once we got ourselves connected, it worked out perfectly. The sun came out, the light was great (actually much nicer than it was the hour before) and we had a great time hiking around and taking pictures. We went to some amazing places so I had to make sure to take a couple of images like the one below to show where we were standing. Do you see the tiny Nicole & Mark in this shot? :) Isn't the monument amazing? I could shoot here all the time. Everywhere I looked there was something new and exciting to use as a backdrop.These guys are just so much fun! It was easy to keep all of us laughing and smiling and these two are just so in love. I can't wait for their wedding this June! Thanks so much to both of you for coming out to play with me Saturday and I can't wait to show you the rest of the images!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Erin these shots are great. I've always wanted to go to the Colorado National Monument.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

holy smokes that is INSANE!!!! awesome shots as usual guys!!

david ~ ohana photography :)