Monday, October 20, 2008

Senior Pictures of Sara

So this session has turned out to be one of my favorites so far this year. Sara was amazing! Last year I went out to her home and out on their property to take seniors photos for one of Sara's friends, Karen. We had a great time, but it was winter. Going back to the house to shoot Sara this year was a completely different expierence. Without a couple feet of snow on the ground, it hardly even resembled the same place in some regards.




Sara was so great. Not only is she seriously model material, but she was up for anything! Which is frankly a photographers dream client. When I asked about the culvert, she was almost excited as I was about it! (ok, that's probably a lie, I was REALLY excited) But it was deinfitely chilly out and she was more than willing to brave the freezing cold creek water and chilly morning air to climb down in the culvert with me. And this ended up being one my favorite places I've ever shot. (minus the millions of spiders, but we tried to ignore that part- I've blocked it from my memory, or at least tried, to prevent many nightmares- haha!) I think I'm going to have to find a culvert in Evergreen now! Dang it.


Congrats Sara! You're almost officially done with High School! Thanks for being such an amazing trooper and check out my main website. I've already added one of your shots to my senior gallery! I just couldn't help it! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME....

Anonymous said...

So that AWESOME is from Crystal.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

These are FANTASTIC! Talk about model material! This girl is adorable! Great shots Erin!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ah man that tunnel is the bomb guys!! awesome awesome awesome!

Brooke Ann Photography said...

these are amazing Erin! and I love your new logo!

jamiedelaine said...

Ooo! The second to last is great!

Brandi said...

This girl is stunning and you did a great job of capturing how gorgeous she is. She is very striking and gorgeous eyes.