Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mark & Nicole got married!

I have to say that I get to work with some of the most amazing people. Mark & Nicole are definitely an example of that. These guys have an intoxicating energy that is just wonderful. We had a great time during their couples session, and I knew their wedding day would be a blast. Emotions were running high, and these two are not short on people who love and care for them.

The wedding was held at Hell Roaring Ranch just outside of Redstone, CO. This private ranch was just incredible. The views right up Avalanche Creek and the back side of Mt. Sopris are hard to beat. But the adorable old ranch house and well manicured grounds were an absolute heyday for a photographer!





I thought this ring shot was pretty appropriate, considering the location that day.
See what I'm talking about? The backside of Mt. Sopris can be seen there on the left. This is the gem of the Crystal River Valley at 12,954 ft. (see what kind of random knowledge I carry around because I was a tour guide?!)
This little guy managed to snag a cupcake right off the table without any of us seeing him! By the time we realized it, he was face deep in his treat.

Mark is such a sweet guy. Don't worry, Mark. I left out he image of you crying... ;)
Marks parents are equally as adorable as Mark & Nicole. Still celebrating after many years of marriage, these two were like kids on the dance floor. I can only hope that D and I will be like that in 40 years.
This is one of the many reasons why I love Nicole. We took over the trampoline and eventually got Mark to join her!

A huge congrats to the two of you. Here's to many many happy years together as you continue on your adventures. Every time I see paragliders, I wonder if it's the two of you. And I definitely look a little harder at all the motorcycles as they zip by. I hope to see you again soon, and until then... keep each other smiling. ;) It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

holy smokes that view!!! what a cute couple too! love the trampoline!!! awesome job erin!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word...the wedding photos are even better the the e session! They are adorable...and you can just see the love.

Great shots Erin!