Saturday, July 14, 2007

Another June 16th Wedding! Tiffanie & Ben

As you can tell, we had a very busy day the 16th of June! Parade in the morning, then 2 weddings in Redstone. Tiffanie & Ben were a great couple. With a very short engagement, Tiffanie called to inquire about our services and I was already booked for the date. After giving her some numbers of other photographers and her doing some calling around, she wasn't having any luck and called back to see if I had any more suggestions. I wanted to help so badly and was trying to think of ways we could help them out. I talked to my assistant Crystal and she decided she was ready to do her first solo wedding. We called Tiffanie and gave her the option of using Crystal as her photographer and she was more than willing to give her the opportunity. I knew my wedding wasn't going to be a late one, and I was literally just down the road if she needed anything. So one week before the big day, we all signed up to give it a shot! (we thought we were completely out of our minds to add one more thing to the calendar for the day! We couldn't help but laugh about it!) Well needless to say Crystal did an amazing job. I have to say that I am really proud of her, and I knew she could do it. Heck, when I showed up, there wasn't anything left to do but shoot some candids and enjoy not being the main photographer for a change! ha! Crystal put these images together for the blog and she decided to include a couple I took (even though she really had it covered. I think she was just trying to include me) ;) Tiffanie and Ben's Pictures are complete!!! Click HERE to view a slideshow of their images as well as their complete gallery. We both wanted to wish Tiffanie & Ben the best! We both had a wonderful time getting to know you and your families.

No comments: