Friday, July 20, 2007

Photographers photographing photographers... gee that's a mouthful!

We've been concentrating so much on all the weddings we've been doing, I keep forgetting to post up some of our portrait sessions as well!

Early in the year, we participated in a bridal fair at the Hotel Colorado here in town. My husband and I were lucky enough to be set up next to a great couple, Scott & Heather King who own A Funky Little Mountain Flower. Their floral work is really amazing and through the day we all got to know each other. I was really excited when they called and asked me to do a fun couples session with the two of them! This year Scott and Heather have also started to offer photography along with many other services and it is always fun to put photographers on the other side of the lens. It's torture! haha! :) It's also a huge compliment for another artist to ask for your work. I hope they like their images and D and I just had a blast. We laughed so much I'm surprised there are images of anything else! Thanks guys!

No comments: