Sunday, December 16, 2007

AJ Waski- Senior Portrait

AJ and I had a great time taking pictures all over downtown Glenwood Springs. Honestly, AJ was doing so well I had a hard time stopping! We took sooo many shots, he may have ended up getting one of the largest Senior proof books I have done all year! It took me forever to go through all the images and narrow them down! I wanna say Thank you to AJ for being so into running around all over with me for an afternoon. I hope you had fun, because I know I did. Sometime we will have to go out and do all those fun night shots we were talking about!

3 comments:

Brooke Ann Photography said...

Great images Erin! I love the way you work with light and angles - keep up to good work!

Steven Rogers said...

Look at that sexy guy! you look so serious bro

Anonymous said...

My name is Steve Lewis and I was the EMS pilot that flew AJ to the hospital from his family's horrible accident. It sounds like you are doing well! God Bless

Steve Lewis
srlewis1@bak.rr.com