Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!! Wii are completely hooked!

So I have a few holiday stories to post, but one of the activities I enjoyed the most with my family this Christmas was playing the Nintendo Wii! (that seems so sad but it's true!)

Now I have to tell you that seeing my mom and dad (both in their 60's) playing the Wii along with myself and my husband, my brother, my nephew, my cousins... was great!! We are the board game playing, puzzle pondering, trivial pursuit kind of family at the holidays, but this was a whole new ordeal. :)

So I want a Wii now..... *sigh* I never thought I'd long for a game system, I have never been a video game player! (I am just not that coordinated!!) But, I want this one, so officially add it to my birthday wish list. Dang, that means I have to wait 'til summer?! Oh and by the way... I was completely sore the next morning! HA! But I did beat my husband a couple times in boxing and tennis, so it was all worth it. :)

So here are a couple snapshots of my family. I thought it might be fun to share what we did for our Christmas. Now, I'm warning you- we are all a little goofy... or a lot goofy, but these are pretty tame... ;)
My Husband- being a dork, as usual ;) Good thing I love him to pieces!...
Myself and my cousin Eric- I'm shocked, can't you tell?
Eric and Emily- they met over the net and he went all the way to Florida to meet her! :) They've been living down in Argentina and working for her father's architectural glass company. It was so great to meet her and to see Eric. Hopefully they will get a chance to come visit us in Glenwood before they leave!
My mom, my uncle's mom Margret, and my Aunt Mary- unwrapping presents.
My Dad- he's working on a puzzle that he wanted to take a hacksaw to! haha! It seemed simple enough, but that was definitely not the case. I stayed away from this one.

My cousin Matt and I- Matt is going to grad school in Ohio. I miss him! It was so nice to see him and we figured out it has been WAY too long since we got together. (he and Eric are twins by the way) They used to be my "little cousins" and began towering over me before they were even in High School... punks.... ;)
My brother Danny, his new wife Laura and my nephew Craig- you'd never guess in a million years that Craig is not my brother's son by blood, I mean look at them! It seriously cracks me up when I see a picture like this.

No comments: