Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ashleigh & Shaun- Engagement Portraits

Thanks to another photographer on OSP I was referred to Ashleigh and Shaun.(OSP is a photography forum that I am completely addicted to and Kay Beaton- is the one who sent them my direction. Thanks again Kay!) These two are getting married the weekend after Ian & Amy (see my last post) in Silverthorne. Upon meeting these two I decided that not only are they a beautiful couple, they are completely hysterical and fun. We also took their images at Bear Creek Lake Park near Denver. (This was actually a spot that Ashleigh picked out and I thought it had SO many options that I decided to take Ian and Amy back the next day) :) I'm so excited to be shooting their wedding next June and to get to meet their family and friends. Heck, if they are half as fun as these two are, it's going to be a really fun and joyous event. (and of course, they will be, I'm sure of it) ;)

4 comments:

Brooke Ann Photography said...

Beautiful images Erin! I love how it feels like you're catching the couple truly enjoying each other, instead of posing for the camera. Great work!

Beaton Photography said...

Absolutely beautiful photos Erin - It's great to know that Ashleigh & Shaun are in such capable hands! The first one is absolutely stunning & they are an adorable couple!

Dennis Bullock said...

Good stuff....the tone is great, they love each other and the location is excellent!

Gerald & Airika said...

These are great--I can see why you wanted to go back for a second day!