Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Beautiful Winter Wedding in Colorado

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Morgan & Geoff and their families. These guys are just an adorable couple and I feel extremely privileged to have shared their day with them. We were a little worried about the weather and it getting too dark, but honestly, I love the way the photos turned out. Dodging snowflakes and diving into the deep snow for just the right angle, did present its' challenges, but I had a ton of fun. I just downloaded all the flash cards and I wanted to post a few up as a little preview.
Congratulations to you both!! Thank you again for asking me to capture your intimate little event. It was an absolute pleasure. :)

3 comments:

scejka said...

Hey there Erin and Krystal. I love the b&w ring flower shot, stunning! I'd make a big ol' canvas out of that one! Need to stop using exclamation points for everything...

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me borrow the scanner, still working on it. You can check out how well it works on my blog... http://www.scottcejka.com

Thanks again Ladies! (just one more !)
Cheers
-Scott

Andrew said...

Looks like it was a great, and kind of cold, wedding. I hope things are going well for you guys in Glenwood. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, TOTALLY agree with Scott that the ring shot needs to be a nice size canvas for the wall. That's killer!