Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Engagement Portraits- Ian & Amy

I am so excited to be posting these images. It is about time these two get married! ;) Well see, I can say that cause I've known these guys for a long time. Amy and I worked at Glenwood Caverns together when I first moved to the area and were friends at work. Ian and I met my second year at CMC and became FAST friends. We ended up getting an apartment together with another friend the next year! Then I had a work event to go to and I wanted some support. The caverns had applied to have a tram put in up to the caverns and I was planning to speak in front of the city council and what ended up being a room of several hundred people! I had to drag Ian to go with me (I always remind him how badly he didn't want to go) ;) and we sat down next to Amy and that is when these two met.I am so excited that they are getting married. I am so unbelievably happy for them! We took their engagement portraits in Denver at Bear Creek Lake Park and I think we laughed waaayy too much. I miss these guys, I wish they were closer than Boulder! But we had a great time and we have vowed to try and get together more often.My last posted actually shows the Eureka Lodge, where they are getting married! Yup! This is them! I can't wait for their wedding and again... Congrats you two.

No comments: