Saturday, May 17, 2008

Weddings images in Beautiful Colorado

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Anthon & Julia this past week to go out and take their wedding pictures! They were married last fall, but never got any wedding photos! So we took advantage of the beautiful weather and roamed around the Crystal River Valley taking images of the two of them in their wedding attire.
We started off here at the studio where we took some very traditional posed portraits of the two of them in traditional wedding attire from Indonesia. Julia's sister and her husband joined us for some photos as well.
I have to say that it was a lot of fun just driving around in the car, chatting with them, getting to know them better and not having to worry about the stresses of a wedding day. We stopped the car and got out wherever I wanted to and even chased the light a little as it dodged in and out from behind the valley walls as we drove along the river. The drive from Carbondale to Redstone along Hwy 133 is one of my absolute favorites and neither of them had ever been that direction, so I was excited to share it all with them. They are planning to go back again soon and were both amazed at the scenery pretty much the entire way. Good thing I used to be a tour guide in this area! I know all sorts of fun random information we could talk about while driving!! :) haha--- I am so grateful to have met these two. They are such a wonderful couple and I really enjoyed our time together. And I can't wait to try some of their sushi!

No comments: