Friday, June 20, 2008

Dori & Eric were married! Redstone Inn Wedding

Dori & Eric are so adorable. They were married at the beautiful Redstone Inn. We've photographed quite a few weddings there now and each couple just makes it so much different and fun. The weather was amazing (and we'd had some pretty interesting weather right before and after this wedding- so we got lucky!) and the company was just as wonderful. It seems as though these two have surrounded themselves with a lot of love and support from their friends and family. I think I could have filled an entire blog with photos of all the adorable children at this wedding, but I have restrained myself! You'll have to wait for the release of the entire wedding for that one. I just couldn't choose between them. :) And anyone who knows me, knows that I am a complete sucker for a cute kid! What can I say, my mother was a school teacher and I undoubtedly got her "teacher genes" and her love of kids. :) Speaking of kids....! It doesn't seem to be a secret that Dori and Eric are expecting!! I am so excited for them! Dori called it a happy oops but everything happens for a reason. I just wanted to extend a big congratulations to the two of them as they start this adventure together and start a family. Let me know if you need baby photos!! :)

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

#8 is HI-larious!!! love it!!

Anonymous said...

Those are fun fun fun-and I LOVE the ring shot!