Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I just love finding things like this...

Growing up there are certain people you just know are going to make it. You look around and say, "I'm going to see them on the big screen" or "they are going to get their album and be famous- I just know it."
Matt would be that guy. I can even tell you the moment I made that realization! Senior directed one-acts when he stood on stage and belted a verse from bohemian rhapsody. "Mama..." Uh, I get chills thinking about it even today. I am sure Matt doesn't remember me, it's been almost 10 years, but I am so happy for him. So here I am at the office, looking for a good song, a pick-me-up. So i go onto myspace and to Justin Timberlake's page. -Hey now, don't laugh, that man can sing..!- So I see on his top friends list, "Matt Morris". And I knew it. It had to be him. A little more investigating to make sure, and one photo in his profile definitely looks like him and I see the guy I recognize from drama class. :) He just got signed to Justin Timberlake's label and it looks like amazing things are coming for him. Check him out!

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

j tizzle is awesome! we admit it!! oh and happy happy birthday erin!!!