Sunday, June 1, 2008

Maternity Session!- Crystal is VERY preggers....

So many of you know my assistant, Crystal. She is our resident rockstar graphic designer and also shoots with me whenever possible. Well, you may remember that last fall, we were preparing for Crystal and Ben's wedding (I think I posted pictures from that... maybe! haha) Well, NOW we are getting ready for the arrival of their first baby! :) We had to beg and plead with Ben (because he just LOVES getting his picture taken- ahem) but we got them in for a maternity session. Now, we knew all along that Crystal was never going to make it to her due date- which is June 27th. If you've ever met her in person, you know that Crystal is super tiny and all the women in her family tend to deliver a little early. Well reality set in a little last week when she went in for a doctor's appointment and found out she's dropped and dialated! I know many women can sit at that stage for quite some time, but the doctor also told her she wouldn't be surprised to see her in at any time, so! We decided it was pretty much time to get these photos taken!Crystal has got to be the cutest pregnant women ever.... it's so disgustingly adorable... ;) She's so incredibly tiny to begin with that she is literally ALL baby. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it has been in the office- to be here with her and watch her belly grow. After we took pictures, baby was going crazy! Watching her very full belly move and squirm with this little girl inside.... just amazing. Oh and yes, they are having a little girl.
BEBE! I can't wait! I'm so excited to finally meet her! And I'm even more excited to see Crystal and Ben become parents. (and eventually we get to have a baby in the office!!! YAY!!) :)To Ben & Crystal- Congratulations...... Darrell and I are so incredibly happy for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images. A beautiful family.

QueenScarlett said...

These are beautiful. I don't think my belly ever looked this great.

...and ...ahem... don't you want a baby bump too? ;-)

Girls are the best! ;-)

Erin Cady said...

Of course I do! But we are not quite ready for that just yet. ;) I know it'll never be the perfect time, but we'll get there eventually. My mom will LOVE that you wrote me this! ;) haha

Anonymous said...

Erin is absolutely correct...Mom loves that you asked the question!!!

Andrew said...

Great images of Crystal, it is so cool to see her ready to pop. When is she due? I hope things are going well for you, talk to you soon.