Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today is Our 5th Anniversary... :)

It's kind of hard to believe that we've been married for 5 years now. Some days it seems like time has just flown, and yet at the same time, soo much has happened that it could have been ages ago. :)
I can't imagine my life without Darrell. We joke a lot and have a really laid back relationship, but sometimes, late at night as he's falling asleep... I realize just how amazingly lucky we are to have each other. We don't fight, we understand one another without even speaking, and honestly, who the heck else would put up with either of us? haha...!
To my Husband: I hope you know that I truly appreciate every single thing you do. Even the day to day things that seem to go unrecognized. I can't wait to meet our children some day and I can not wait to see you become a father. Thank you, honey for having me and all my quirks. I love you.

At the Alamo in Texas for Imaging USA '07Glacier National Park- 2005
These goofy shots (including the black & white series above) were from my Self Portrait assignment in college. I have this shot up in our room at home cause it makes me laugh every morning! This is how we really are... complete weirdos ;) I don't have any of our professional wedding pictures on this computer, but this snapshot is one my friend took that I found on a cd here at the office. I also found the compilation of a few scanned prints- yup back in the long ago film days. :) The group shot and ceremony b&w were taken by Jeff Poucher. I just thought it would be fun to share a few from OUR wedding. Oh yeah- and a note to my customers- just email me and I'll send you web size images anytime! I promise!

12 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ahhhh!! happy anniversary!!! you guys!! hope you both have many many more!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you both SO much! Congratulations on a very successful, eventful, happy 5 years! You've found a way to have it all, and I'm so happy for you! It's really fun that you talked about kids in this post!!! I sure can't wait to meet your future children, and hope that they come around before Olivia graduates from high school!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversery. Hope that you guys are enjoying your day, and weekend. Love the photos.

Anonymous said...

This post made my day. I love to see the smile on both of your faces everyday, and to see a love so strong. You both mean a ton to me, and I couldn't be happier for you!! Congratulations on 5!! There will be many more to come.

haha! Brooke said it well!! ....get on the kids already!! :o)

Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 5 year Anniversary!! You guys are too cute ;)
Love that you posted your wedding pics to share.....ohhhh the memories :)

Dustin Izatt said...

WOO HOO congrats guys on the 5 year anniversary. If you guys are ever in my neck of the woods, hit me up and we'll go do a session for you guys :)

Sarah said...

Congrats! You look like you have so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I looooove that self portrait!

Tiffany Izatt said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Time goes by so fast!

Andrew said...

Congratulations Erin on 5 years, that is so awesome. I hope you did something fun to celebrate. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Umm...hello, its been since June since your last blog post. We are all patiently waiting for more...

What are you busy or something? HA. Anyways hope all is well, and your hunting is going good. Thanks for all the blog love you left. See you soon.

Ross(& Kammi)

Erin Cady said...

You guys!! You're not allowed to catch me when I'm minutes from writting a new blog post! Dangit! hahahha~! ok, ok I deserved it. ;)